FLENJ Summer Refresher 2019: “Peace – Love – Languages”
Thursday, August 15, 2019 – Rutgers Academic Building – Rutgers New Brunswick
The Summer Refresher is designed to provide a “refresh” for those educators who need retraining in basic modern world language pedagogy, as well as provide inspiration for some fresh new ideas for the WL classroom and beyond.
CLICK HERE FOR SESSION DESCRIPTIONS
• Do you find it difficult to get released from school to attend professional development conferences or workshops?
• Is your district cutting back on funding workshop attendance?
• Are you the only person in your district that teaches a world language?
• Has it been a while since you attended a workshop or conference that deals with your subject matter?
If you answered YES, then the FLENJ Summer Refresher may be exactly what you need! Read on below!
Session Topics include:
- NJDOE Updates
- Genesis student management
- Reading & Viewing strategies
- Centers in the WL classroom
- Tech tools
- Differentiated instruction
- Heritage speakers
- Bilingual children
Please feel free to bring a beach towel for an outside, after lunch yoga class taught by a FLENJ member!
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here for our refund and cancellation policy