FLENJ Summer Refresher 2018: “Catch the Wave of Proficiency”
Thursday, August 9, 2018 – Monmouth University (Wilson Hall)
CLICK HERE FOR SESSION DESCRIPTIONS
• Do you find it difficult to get released from school to attend professional development conferences or workshops?
• Is your district cutting back on funding workshop attendance?
• Are you the only person in your district that teaches a world language?
• Has it been a while since you attended a workshop or conference that deals with your subject matter?
If you answered YES, then the FLENJ Summer Refresher may be exactly what you need! Read on below!
Session Topics include:
- Building Proficiency in the WL Classroom
- Bilingual Literacy & Bilingual Books
- Articulation Roundtable with NJ Coordinator of World Languages
- Top Tech Tools for the World Language Classroom
- Common Assessment Practices
- Goal-Setting and Growth-Tracking in the WL Classroom
- Incorporating Films in the WL Curriculum
- Heritage Language Programs
- American Sign Language Strategies
- Easing into the First Week of School
- Proficiency Levels in the WL Classroom
- Mindfulness and Chair Yoga in the WL Classroom
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org