Professional Development 2020-2021
All virtual workshops meet LIVE and begin at 4pm.
Professional Development certificates will be provided to participants at the conclusion of each workshop .
Please click here to see a PDF regarding policies about registering for the workshops: Workshop Series Registration Info 2020-2021
Please click here to download a PDF of the 2020/2021 Workshops.
Please Note – Those who want to pay by check, purchase order or voucher must complete our online registration form. Simply fill in the fields for the workshop you desire, select “offline payment”, print a copy and submit with your check, purchase order or voucher. This is the only way we will accept offline payments.
Register for one or more workshops by clicking the button below.
If you are a member, please log-into the Members Only section to register and receive a discounted rate.
Registration: Whether paying by credit card online, personal check, school/company purchase order and/or check, you must pre-register for all workshops and conferences online at www.flenj.org. In order for FLENJ, its caterers, and its speakers to properly plan for the event, we strongly discourage walk-in registrations. Walk-in registrations are subject to a $50 surcharge (due in full on-site, along with registration fee), and are available only on the basis of confirmed cancellations of pre-registered individuals.
Please click here to see our refund policy.
- Planning to Take Action in the World Language ClassroomJune 19, 2018 - 12:44 pm
- Two-in-one registration #2a Hook ‘em Early via Song and Story, #2b Creating Opportunities for Meaningful and Purposeful Language Use with Content-Based InstructionJune 19, 2018 - 12:28 pm
- Inspiring Changemakers: Intentional Empathy & Intercultural Competence through StorytellingJune 19, 2018 - 12:27 pm
- Honing your Language Leadership Skill SetJune 19, 2018 - 12:22 pm
- Pyromaniacs: Ignite Fires to Create Future-ready Critical ThinkersJune 18, 2018 - 4:23 pm