Professional Development 2019-2020
Professional Development workshops will take place at FEA Conference Center, 12 Centre Drive, Monroe Township, NJ 08831. Workshops run from 9:00 to 3:00 and include a continental breakfast and lunch. A certificate with 5 hours of PD credit will be awarded at the conclusion of each workshop.
Please click here to see a PDF regarding policies about registering for the workshops: Workshop Series Registration Info 2019-2020
Please click here to download a PDF of the 2019/2020 Workshops.
Please Note – Those who want to pay by check, purchase order or voucher must complete our online registration form. Simply fill in the fields for the workshop you desire, select “offline payment”, print a copy and submit with your check, purchase order or voucher. This is the only way we will accept offline payments.
Register for one or more workshops by clicking the button below.
If you are a member, please log-into the Members Only section to register and receive a discounted rate.
Registration: Whether paying by credit card online, personal check, school/company purchase order and/or check, you must pre-register for all workshops and conferences online at www.flenj.org. In order for FLENJ, its caterers, and its speakers to properly plan for the event, we strongly discourage walk-in registrations. Walk-in registrations are subject to a $50 surcharge (due in full on-site, along with registration fee), and are available only on the basis of confirmed cancellations of pre-registered individuals.
Please click here to see our refund policy.
- Strategies for Increasing ProficiencyJune 19, 2018 - 12:44 pm
- Create and Curate CI Resources While Making ConnectionsJune 19, 2018 - 12:28 pm
- Inspiring Curiosity in the World Language ClassJune 19, 2018 - 12:27 pm
- Engaging and Meeting the Needs of ALL Learners in the WL ClassroomJune 19, 2018 - 12:22 pm
- They CAN Understand: Strategies for Classroom Management in the Target LanguageJune 18, 2018 - 4:23 pm