Professional Development 2018-2019
Professional Development workshops will take place at FEA Conference Center, 12 Centre Drive, Monroe Township, NJ 08831. Workshops run from 9:00 to 3:00 and include a continental breakfast and lunch. A certificate with 5 hours of PD credit will be awarded at the conclusion of each workshop.
Please click here to see a PDF regarding policies about registering for the workshops: Workshop Series Registration Info 2018-2019
Please click here to download a PDF of the 2018/2019 Workshops.
Please Note – Those who want to pay by check, purchase order or voucher must complete our online registration form. Simply fill in the fields for the workshop you desire, select “offline payment”, print a copy and submit with your check, purchase order or voucher. This is the only way we will accept offline payments.
Register for one or more workshops by clicking the button below.
If you are a member, please log-into the Members Only section to register and receive a discounted rate.
Please click here to see our refund policy.
- Finding Your VoiceJune 19, 2018 - 12:44 pm
- Creating the IPA and Preparing the WayJune 19, 2018 - 12:28 pm
- Effectively Using Authentic Resources in World Language ClassroomsJune 19, 2018 - 12:27 pm
- Pique ProficiencyJune 19, 2018 - 12:22 pm
- World Languages for Everyone: Helping Students with Learning Difficulties Become Successful Second Language LearnersJune 18, 2018 - 4:23 pm